OneChicago Announces Trading Volume for December 2016
- Exchange Posts Firth Consecutive Record Year – Total YTD Volume Tops 12.3 Million, an increase of 6% over Prior Year
CHICAGO – January 3, 2017 – OneChicago, LLC (OCX), a securities finance exchange, today announced its December 2016 volume of 1,344,535, a decrease of 9% year-over-year. OneChicago is a CFTC and SEC regulated exchange offering Single Stock Futures (SSF), a Delta One product, on approximately 1,800 equities, including ADRs and ETFs.
December 2016 highlights include:
- For the current year fourth quarter, OneChicago’s volume increased 15% as compared to fourth quarter 2015.
- December 2016 volume was 1,344,535, down 9% year over year.
- Open interest decreased 1% year-over-year to 657,288 contracts on the securities finance exchange at close-of-market, December 30, 2016.
- 98% of December 2016 month-end open interest was in OCX.NoDivRisk® products. The OCX.NoDivRisk product suite is an innovative equity finance tool that removes dividend risk for customers carrying synthetic equity delta exposure.